Why waste time standing in line on payday to deposit your pay, social security or pension check? Have your check automatically deposited into your checking account with direct deposit. This free service will save you time and provide you peace of mind knowing that your money is deposited in a safe, confidential and convenient manner.
Overdraft Privilege Program
An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your account to cover a transaction. With our Overdraft Privilege Program, we will pay it anyway. We can cover your overdrafts in two different ways:
- We have standard overdraft practices that come with your account.
- We also offer overdraft protection plans, such as a link to a savings account or a line of credit, which may be less expensive than our standard overdraft practices.
Linebacker Overdraft Protection
Our Linebacker overdraft protection is a line of credit that helps stop charges that cause your checking account to overdraw. Our Linebacker will help cover your checks from insufficient funds and protect yourself from check writing errors. Loan advances are made in $100 increments and credit limits are available up to $5,000.
VISA® Debit Card
Pay for purchases directly from your checking account anywhere that VISA is accepted.
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Purchase protection on all VISA® transactions when you use the credit option
- Save time and money by writing and ordering fewer checks
- Use as an ATM card to make transfers, withdrawals and inquiries
- Get purchase alerts in real-time - Learn more about Visa Purchase Alerts
Debit Card Fraud Text eAlerts
UCU now offers text alerts for suspicious transactions on debit card purchases. This new service will allow members to easily notify UCU to whether a transaction was fraudulent via text.
To report your debit or ATM card lost/stolen after hours, call:
800-472-3272 973-682-2652 (to call collect from abroad) Please contact the credit union during business hours to have a new card ordered for you.